Here you will find all the info you need to know or do, before your upcoming appointment. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with all the details and get in touch if you have questions.
Thank you for booking with me and I will see you soon!
.Skin Prep for Makeup Services
- Ensure that for all makeup services your skin has been cleansed, moisturised and is free of any makeup products.
- If you wear sunscreen, please apply to your face prior to coming to your appointment.
.Hair Prep for Hair Styling Services
- Please wash your hair the day before your appointment, twice with shampoo and a light condition, from mid length to ends. Do NOT wash it on the day unless I have communicated otherwise.
- Ensure it is dry and any frizz or curls have been smoothed out as best you can with a blow dryer prior to the service (unless otherwise discussed). It doesn't need to be perfect, just manageable.
- Cash - Preferred payment method
- Bank Transfer/OSKO
.Covid & Illness
- If you are unwell, or showing any symptoms, please cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please email email@example.com AND text 0405283795 if cancelling within 24 hours of your appointment. Cancellation fees apply.
- Address is Unit 9/10 Montrose Street, Quakers Hill. I am located at the back of complex of townhouses.
- I am located within a 5-minute walk from Quakers Hill train station.
- Parking is available on the street. During some weekdays, the street is quite full of commuter's cars, so please arrive a little early on these days to allow for this.
- Just an FYI, I do have 3 scaredy cats (who rarely make an appearance and will not come near you), so if you have allergies to cats, please take any medication prior to your appointment. I can also provide you with some if needed. If you are highly allergic and would prefer I come to you instead, please just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate this.
- NEW CLIENTS -
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and text 0405283795. I will come out to meet you as my studio is a little tricky to find.
- REPEAT CLIENTS -
- Text me when you arrive, and I will let you know when it's ok to come in. Feel free to head through the side gate. This will limit contact with other clients and ensure the studio is clean and ready for you.
- Table or bench space will be required for me to utilise during your appointment time. A dining table, kitchen bench or desk will be suitable. Unfortunately, coffee tables are too low and the constant bending can cause back issues.
- For hair styling appointments, I will need a dining chair and access to a power point. I do have an extension cord in case the distance in between is too far to reach.
- For makeup appointments, if you have a bar stool or something of similar height, please have that ready for me. Otherwise, I do have my own makeup chair that I can bring in with me.
- Please bring any hair accessories and/or veils with you to your hair trial.
- It will help you to see the final look.
- Please have any inspo pics of makeup and/oor hair styles you are wanting for your wedding day.